Thursday, April 30, 2009

5th Thursday

On the 5th Thursday of the month, I get a free day from working at the juvenile probation office. So, this time around I took Lane to visit my Grannie (her great-grannie) in south Dallas. My dad even stopped by and took a long lunch from work to hang out with us for about an hour.

Lane thinks that Grannie is #1



3 comments:

alisha said...

How cute! Your granny and dad look good. It's been so long since I've seen them!

Lane is getting so big! Is she into everything? TJ is SUCH a mess. Boys are different. He is just into a whole different world of things than my girls were at this age! AND- he grabbed 2 of the girls hair clips and flushed them down the toilet this week! UGH! I caught him and then he flushed before I could even think. Although I am certain I would have just flushed too...

David, Ashley & girls said...

Good to hear about the family time. Your granny is great. Please tell her hello. Glad to see you dad made an appearance as well. Lane is a cutie. I want to see her in person.

Melissa said...

I am glad you got to visit with them both Lane has really gotten tall!

NestBaby Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker