Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Lane's internal dialogue:
"Mom this is embarassing. Why are you taking my picture?""You know I don't really like this thing on my face!"
"Remind me...how long do I have to wear this thing?"

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lane, your eyes are so expressive! I'm sorry you're feeling icky. And I'm sorry for your momma too. I wish I could be there to help corral you. Don't give your mom too hard of a time. I love you. Tell mommy I love her too.
Your Aunt Ashley

The Gills said...

Awe, at least they make the breathing treatment mask look fun. She's such a sport. I'm sure most kids wouldn't sit still or leave that think on for long.

David, Ashley & girls said...

Reminds me of Whitney when you put that swim hat on her when she was about the same age. I love the middle picture.

alisha said...

Poor baby! I remember going thru this with Lexi! It's no fun. And it lasted until she was about 3! Actually, she had a couple of spells shortly after she turned 3, and even got an inhaler, but she apparently just grew out of it. THANK GOD! It's so scary and no fun at all. At least the little masks are cute now! Her's was just the normal icky mask!

I sure hope she feels better soon! And never needs another breathing treatment either!

Anonymous said...

Jennie,
The craziest thing JUST happened.
Lane called. She said to tell you that she really wanted to come see Memaw and Gepaw and Aunt Ashley and Uncle Justin, Aunt Shannon and Hudson. And she said that Chris guy, the one I left for, he could be there too... She said she misses us and thinks it would be so much fun to come see us, and would I please tell you because she's been saying it over and over and your response is always, "Yeah?" I just thought I would let you know. Crazy.

-Ashley

NestBaby Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker