Lane, You look Fabulous! I know you'll have a wonderful time playing on that great new ladybug blanket from Aunt Megan. Wish we could have seen you today, maybe soon. I'm sure Mommy and Daddy saw to it so that you had a wonderful Easter. We love you all. GePaw.
6 comments:
Lane, You look Fabulous! I know you'll have a wonderful time playing on that great new ladybug blanket from Aunt Megan. Wish we could have seen you today, maybe soon. I'm sure Mommy and Daddy saw to it so that you had a wonderful Easter. We love you all. GePaw.
What a cute blanket and headband! Great work Aunt Meagan and Lane couldn't look any cuter if she tried! Hope you are all doing well.
OH! What a doll! She looks so cute, as usual! And the B-day present is awesome as well!
that little girl of yours is just toooooo adorable. blanket is awesome too.
you know we love anything ladybug!! lane looks precious in her easter dress. thanks again for my scrap book, I LOVE it. Nick loved it too.
Love the headband pics!!!! I had a sneak peak at the ladybug blanket, super cute.
Post a Comment