Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Swim Class (Part II)
Sarah and Blake (left)...our swim buddies.

This is the long awaited video of Lane sliding into the pool.
This is her favorite part of swim class.

And this is a video of her 5 second underwater swim.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

What a big girl!!!! It looks like she has learned to really like the water!!

alisha said...

WOW! Those are some major swim lessons! How many lessons are there? Ours were only 2 weeks. And they NEVER had TJ's class going under the water- at all! Even Demi's class didn't go under. I had to complain on that one! But they all go under now. TJ only has a few times. But we haven't been swimming in a couple weeks now either!

WTG LANE!!!

Sarah Lou said...

I love how she puts her head down, like "OK, I'm READY!!" Love our little swimmers!

Cassie J said...

Super swimmer!!! Looks like fun.

NestBaby Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker