Saturday, December 08, 2007

Progress!

I went to the doctor Thursday and I am dialated to a 1. Nothing much else to report. I am not much more effaced than I was a week ago, but I am hoping for even better news next Thursday. Brandon and I walked a mile yesterday morning and I got a professional foot massage, all to urge labor to begin. No luck so far. Just really uncomfortable punching in my lower abdomen (thanks Lane). I will try to keep the blog updated as much as I can in the next few days and weeks.

5 comments:

Cassie said...

Hooray! That's great news!! AND...I'm hoping to talk Austin into getting me a professional foot massage...that just sounds wonderful:) Can't wait to hear the next update!

Unknown said...

It sounds like Lane is trying to get up the courage to make her or his grand entrance. This is going to be great. I keep dreaming about you and Lane. I desperately want a phone call as soon as the baby arrives to know the sex.

Enjoy your time before Lane gets here too...have sex! 'They' say that this helps bring on the labor.

Less than two weeks. I am so excited for all three of you.

Melissa said...

I'm glad to here that you are making some progress. It won't be long now before Lane is here. I can't wait and I know you can't either. I'll be looking for an update on Thursday or for your sake maybe I should be hoping for a phone call before Thursday:)

JulieC said...

Yay for being dilated! :) The last month of pregnacy with Kate was by far the most difficult for me b/c I just wanted her HERE (not to mention being so uncomfrotable!!!). I ended up being induced and the first time I went in for my scheduled induction they were all full and sent me home till the next night. We had to trapse out of the hospital with all our bags and pillows---and a still very pregnant crying Julie. So sad. BUT the next day showed that it was well worth the wait, Kate was amazing! Can't wait to see pics of little Lane!!!

Cortni said...

I can't wait!! I hope these last few days are as comfortable as they can be (if you can even use that word at this point!)

We can't wait to hear that Lane is here, and see some pictures! Hurry Lane, hurry!!

NestBaby Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker