Friday, December 21, 2007

Routine is BLISS!

Well, last night went sooooo much better. My milk has come in and Lane is loving it. The only thing I am dealing with right now is engorgement (whoa mama!). I get to see what life would be like behind a pair C cups, but frankly they feel more like DDs. Lane has her first doctor's appt. today. One of many to come. I must say that I think she is the most perfect baby ever. What no one mentioned in this whole process of "here is my expert advise on being a new mom" is how much laundry babies go through. Wow. I think we already have a full load after a few days. Here are the pictures I promised...
Lane going on her first car ride...home sweet home

Sweet little Lane in her monogrammed stocking from GePaw & MeMaw

4 comments:

Melissa said...

I love the stocking picture. It fits her perfect! She looks like she has already changed a little but still she is just perfect. And yes you will now have a lot more laundry. It's amazing how much a little one can wear or dirty up in a day.

Cassie said...

Jennie (and Brandon)...she is ADORABLE! It's so strange thinking she is really YOURS...I can't wait to meet her!!

David, Ashley & girls said...

You are funny! Yes, there is tons of laundry. It is amazing how such a little person can make so much mess. Hope the engorgement goes down soon. It can be painful but will not last. The pain does go away. Double D...you are funny.

I love the stocking picture. I tried the other day to do that with Claire and she is already too big. You will cherish that picture.

~holly said...

DD'S! wow! ;o) God made our bodies awesome, didn't He? it has always amazed me at how well and fast our milk adjust to our babies needs. just amazing. it will work out and soon. i promise.

you guys are already doing such a great job. we missed you today at the Graham side Christmas. meagan and josh filled us in on lane's cute little chubby cheeks!

NestBaby Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker