Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Which one of these is not like the other??
A. Brandon changing diaper.

B. Jennie's mom Decah holding Lane.


C. Jennie holding Lane.


D. Brandon's mom Sherry holding Lane.


E. Some random dude from the hallway (j/k Jeff) holding Lane.

I looked through our pictures for the last few days and noticed there haven't been any of Brandon holding Lane. I thought it was worth mentioning that my place is firmly established in our family unit already.

It seems like we are getting into a pretty good routine. Lane is feeding well, Jennie is resting when she can, and I'm waiting for them to tell me what to do. Part of this challenge is figuring out what sweet Lane's language is and what she's wanting me to do.
It's fairly clear to both Jennie and I that Lane, thankfully, looks more like Mom than Dad at this point. We haven't busted out the old photos or asked CSI Ft. Worth for a consultation, but we think she looks like Jennie.

3 comments:

Nicole said...

I didn't check the blog until just now!! Congratulations!!! I had a feeling Lane would be a girl! We are so VERY excited for you guys! Can't wait to meet her!!!!

Unknown said...

She is beautiful. I see Brandon in her as well. I can't wait to meet her. Thanks for the pictures! They make me happy.

emily anna said...

Why would you let a "random dude" hold your baby?!!! Just kidding... Jeff enjoyed coming to see ya'll last night. I wish I could have been there too!

NestBaby Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker