Wednesday, December 26, 2007

SANTA? IS THAT YOU?

Well, I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas. We did! Here is Lane in her Santa outfit...just too cute for words. It barely fit her, but at least we got one day's wear-worth out of it.

The cliche family christmas photo. We actually sort of color coordinated...without any planning. I'm am noticing now how skimpy our tree looks in the background, oh well.


And here is santa after delivering presents all over the world...it is hard work.

5 comments:

~holly said...

i love coming to your blog everyday or so and seeing new pictures!!! keep them coming! "santa" is just tooooooo cute!

JulieC said...

I ditto Holly! I've become a Fincher blog junkie...I check it every day!!! Lane is SO adorable, and you both look georgeous in your family Christmas pic---did you really just have a baby? You look so rested!!! Ha.

Keep enjoying!!

Melissa said...

Your family picture is perfect. The little Santa looks like she is pretty happy and content. And I too check often to see if there are new pictures. Kevin has made the comment to me that I am addicted, maybe I am:)

Unknown said...

Great pictures! Keep it up. What a cute family.

I can't believe I have not met her yet. I go to the doctor tomorrow. Hopefully he can help me get better so I can come see Lane and mommy.

Cassie said...

What a cutie! I love that little Santa outfit. She's so wide eyed and alert...I love it:)

NestBaby Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker